Center for Innovative Education, wants to make known through this text, what are the criteria and rules, that both this entity, and the other partners of the project (identified in the Legal Notice) continue to use your data personal information that you provide as a user of this website during your access to it or to other portals or linked services.
Center for Innovative Education is committed to treating your personal data as a user of this portal in a confidential way, making use of them exclusively for the indicated purposes, and informing you that we have implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures. to guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature, scope and context of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from a physical or natural environment, in accordance with that provided in Article 32 of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679).
Exercise of rights:
Purposes of the treatment and legal basis that legitimizes us:
In general, the personal data that you provide will be used to respond to your requests and inquiries, provide information on contents or resources of this website and enable your participation in collaborative tools. Certain services provided through the website may contain specific provisions on the protection of personal data, the purposes of collecting your data are particularly indicated in the corresponding form, so it will be essential to read and accept it beforehand to the request of the service in question. Failure to complete the mandatory fields that appear on any form may mean that Center for Innovative Education cannot meet your request. If, through the aforementioned forms or other functionalities of the page, you provide us with personal data of third parties, prior to their inclusion you must inform them of the points established in the preceding paragraphs, abstaining from including them in the case of not obtaining your consent.
The legal basis that enables us to carry out the processing of your personal data, will be different in each case, prevailing your consent in those cases in which you contact us, we will transfer suggestions, consultations or subscribe to our newsletter
- Contact form: The purpose of the treatment is to respond to the queries received through this form.
- Newsletter: the purpose of the treatment of the data provided will be to register you as subscriber of our electronic bulletin and to keep you informed through this or other means such as email about the activities or services that may be of interest to you.
How long do we keep your data?
The period will be determined in each case, depending on the purpose for which you provide us with the data:
- Contact Form: In those cases, in which the purpose is to maintain a contact with us, to send us a query or suggestion, we will keep your data for the time necessary to respond to requests and / or process the queries received, the estimated time will be one year.
- Newsletter Subscription: In case you subscribe to our newsletter, we will keep your data indefinitely, unless you inform us, at any time, of your decision to unsubscribe.
Other information that may be of interest to you:
- Links to third parties: through this website you can access through links to third-party websites. However, Center for Innovative Education will not have access to the confidential information you provide to such third parties.
- Social networks: FOLM has a profile in the main social networks of the Internet, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Google+. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of FOLM, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceeds in each case and previously accepted by the user. Center for Innovative Education will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing you of activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.