9:30 WELCOME STATEMENTS BY AUTHORITIES OF CANTABRIA
Opening and press conference:
- Welcome speeches Minister of Education, Culture and Sport Francisco Javier Fernández Mañanes
- Project presentation Minister of Economy, Finance and Employment Juan José Sota Verdión
10:00 THE IMPORTANCE OF COOPERATION BETWEEN REGIONS IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF EDUCATIONAL INNOVATIONS
- Interventions of the Excms. Ambassadors of the Kingdom of Norway, of Poland and of Ireland in Spain.
- Intervention of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport, Cantabria Government.
10:45 Coffee Break
11:15 PROJECT FOLM – Presentation of the Project “FROM OUTDOORS TO LABOUR MARKET”
- Objectives and Scope of FOLM Center for Innovative Educacion (CIE) Jorge Gimeno Pawlowski
- Cantabrias’ role in FOLM General Director of Youth and Development Cooperation Jorge Gutiérrez Martín
12:00 “OUTDOOR LEARNING” Methodology
- Presentation of “Outdoor Learning” model: methodology and good practices.
Venture Trust Mike Strang
Femxa Patricia García and Jose Alvarez Dafonte
Office of European Projects of the Government of Cantabria Paz Díaz Nieto
- Workshop of VENTURE TRUST (only for those interested).
- Explanation of the methodology of outdoor activities.